Got myself in a tizzy.

lowblow1

Reaction score
Ok so I saw baby and hb at 5+6. Then saw and heard hb at 8+1 and baby measured a week ahead, so healthy growing and surging ahead and got to listen to that thudding heart

Keep seeing things online (Ergh) where it's quite common that seeing and hearing the hb at 8 weeks doesn't mean everything will be ok. All my symptoms are still roaring and I've no blood. Cramping but just usually stretching pains nothing untoward

However I've now convinced myself everything's gonna go wrong :(
Someone internet slap me!

I need a good internet slapping too, its so hard not to just believe by default that something is going to go wrong after a mmc. It REALLY sounds like everything is going great for you! Cramping is 100% normal! Try drinking a lot of water and starting hydrated my OB said that cramping may be due to dehydration. Anyway *slap* , snap out of it, you and baby are doing fine!! Stay positive! :)

You are my new best friend lol thank you you're almost past the scary point. Have you had any scans?xx

My private scan clinic says:

At 6 weeks gestation 78% of pregnancies in which a fetal heart beat is identified, will continue to term.
At 8 weeks gestation 98% of pregnancies in which a fetal heart beat is identified, will continue to term.
At 10 weeks gestation 99.4% of pregnancies in which a fetal heart beat is identified, will continue to term.

Just take reassurance in those statistics x

We just have top stay positive and tell ourselves nothing is going wrong! Everything is good! Well I had brown spotting from 5-9 weeks, had my hcg checked 3 times at 5 weeks it was doubling, had a ultrasound at 5+4 only saw gest sac and yolk sac so I had another ultrasounds at 7+5 and saw the baby and heartbeat at 151. So everything looks like its going good! I want another ultrasound SO BAD but for now I just have to keep telling myself everything is great! Sorry had to type this really fast

Thanks unexpected xxxx those are very reassuring

Emicakes I'm gonna try keep positive. My husband just patted my face and told me not to believe everything the internet says haha xxxx

I'm the same way! I'm trying to be positive but it's so hard. I had a scan due to bleeding around 6 weeks and we saw the heartbeat. So here I am 4 weeks later, dr. appt. tomorrow, freaking out because of MMC. I am terrified that even though I saw the heartbeat that something has gone wrong. I feel like tomorrow cannot come fast enough!

These fears are normal. I was terrified those early weeks.. But it did ease as the pregnancy went on. What I used to so when I felt panicky (a midwife told me this) was sit in a quite room with my hand on my tummy and try and focus on the little life in my belly and feel it's "energy". Sounds kooky yes but it really helped me chill out when I had panics and reassure myself that in my heart everything was fine and that that little life was growing nicely. And as I said although I was mega paranoid (I imagined every problem under the sun occurring, had bleeding up until 16weeks also) my anxiety did ease off some (although never completely!) anyways good luck ladies I hope you have lovely healthy happy pregnancies. Enjoy them!! You's are creating miracles! Xxx

I'm feeling the same way! In only 3w+2 and I am terrified of miscarrying. I just want to go get my scan! Why can't it be feb 5th!!

Thanks unexpected xxxx those are very reassuring

Emicakes I'm gonna try keep positive. My husband just patted my face and told me not to believe everything the internet says haha xxxx

Its so true!! You're hubby is right! I think something that had helped me is I stopped googling everything :haha: google is EVIL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->