Got our first nappy on for night

pinkclaire

Mummy to two under 2
Reaction score
obviously I mean reuseable!

I have gone for my flip, as its been very reliable, and doubled up the inserts. I'm hoping it gets us through the night!

Wish us luck! xx

good luck!! Should be pretty good...let us know how u get on! :happydance:

Good luck! Let us know in the morning how you get on :thumbup:

It was awful :-( we had changed it by 10pm as it was sodden against his skin and he'd woken for the first time in weeks.

I will try again with a fleece liner see if that's any better xx

:nope: aww no! Takes a while to find the combo that suits you....keep the faith!

I use a V3 with both inserts...does abigail 10 hours!

He had had an exceptional amount to drink as well so I'm putting it down to that, one insert normally lasts longer than that in the day. We'll keep trying! Xx

This might sound silly, but do you have the inserts the right way up?

The microfibre (rough) side goes on teh bottom, and staydry bit (smooth) on top. I made that mistake :blush:

Thanks AG I will try again and make sure they are! He's got a sposie on tonight as I've got a job interview tomorrow and don't want any unnecessary wake ups but will try again at the weekend xx

try an organic underneath a staydry if you get the chance...thats meant to be a eally good combination!

oh yeah, and staydry inserts are smooth side up!

The microfibre (rough) side goes on teh bottom, and staydry bit (smooth) on top. I made that mistake :blush:

Ooh I so didnt know that either been putting it microfiber side up as its just as soft,but I will change it now, thanks :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->