Got some bargains today :)

_Lexi_

Mummy to 1 perfect angel and a 6yr old daughter
Reaction score
Managed to get some good bargains today in tk maxx. I managed to get an air wrap reduced to £10, even though it won't be used till she's in her cotbed at 6-9 months old, for that price I couldn't say no! Got 3 4oz avent bottles for £9, a couple of Lamaze toys reduced from £14.99 to £4.99 :) also went to boots to buy her bouncy chair, they're baby event is £5 off when you spend over £20, from joining the parenting club I had a voucher for £5 off any bouncer over £25, so I got £10 off it, plus 10 points per £1, plus a voucher for 150 extra points when you spend over £20! Productive day :) x

Was a great day :) and all I have left to buy is a couple of extra blankets and things like sponges and infacol :) ignoring everything I need for my hospital bag which isn't started yet... x

Love tk maxx. I got an Aden and annais sleep bag the other day for £5 and some swaddle blankets for 7.99 I think they were!!! Love a bargain!

That's pretty good :) they had some gro bags, but only 6-9 months :( the swaddle blankets in the one near me were still £10.99. Annoying how its different prices in every store!! x

Hubs spotted a bassinet that was $179, we got it for $50!!!! With some sort of sleeping bag for carseat by accident lol. Our carseat was $320, we grabbed the last one on special for $125!!!
God I LOVE bargain shopping! Clothes on the 'reduced to clear' rack <3<3 I found a fitted cot sheet the ones in their packaging were $25, this one someone tried to steal so there was no pack, I got it for........... $1!!! That's right ONE DOLLAR!!!! Just because someone tore the packet on an expensive sheet!!

Love it! I'm a bargain addict. Our local tk maxx is not as good anymore we go to one a little further away and they have better things. I often find now that the really good bargain are damaged items so I don't want them. They used to haw much more new things in the clearance section.
Also if we were having a girl there were tonnes of a&a swaddle blankets for £5-10 but dh wont let me buy pinks and purples for a boy and they don't have as much boy stuff! :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->