got to have scan to check position. ?? breech :-(

tristansmum

Reaction score
I'm 37+3 and saw mw yesterday and she couldn't work out which bit was his head! So I'm waiting for a urgent scan now! A bit worried now. Hoping for a vbac so I'm going to be upset if he is breech. Also getting nervous I could go into labour before I get the scan lol. Pointless thread but needed to share :-/

My boy was breech right up to almost 38 weeks then turned on him his own - but he didn't come out until 42 weeks!

Good luck, hope he's not breech and you get the birth you're after.
X

Hope it all works out ok. There is still time to turn if he is breech, but in the worse case, they will scan you if you go into labour before the scan. With my first born, I had a presentation scan booked as they couldn't figure out his position, but my waters went 4 days before the scan. I just called the maternity unit and told them my waters had gone and he was suspected breech - once I got to the unit they scanned me there and then (9pm on a Friday night).

xxxx

I had the same thing last week at 39+6 and had the scan on my due date. Turned out everything was fine so fingers crossed it's the same for you.

i had a scan just yesterday as baby was breach last week - but it turned before we got tot he scan - here sto hoping it stays that way - dont worry hun, just try to keep calm and process all the possibilities in your mind - i found that once i accepted the possibility that baby might turn again and i need a c sec - the better i felt over all about the whole thing..good luck with the scan..you're almost there now.X

Glad to hear that he is head down! I have also read/ heard that sleeping at a 40 degree angle on your back towards the end helps turn baby down. (Gravity and all what not) so when I get close I think I will be sleeping in a recliner!! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->