Gotta shift it!

Blah11

☼ Mummy to Amelie ☼
Reaction score
Okay so Amelie is 10 weeks old and I need to kick my butt into gear and lose the weight I've gained whilst preggo! I'm fed up of not being able to fit into my prepreg clothes and now that the warmer weather is approaching, I'd like to go out with shorts and a tshirt without feeling self concious. I'm aiming to lose about 40lbs total. I've managed to lose 20lbs without really trying but I'm now going to do a modified low carb diet.
The first few weeks I'm going to cut out all breads, pasta, rice and potatoes and see what my progress is like and take it from there.

Wish me luck! :muaha:

Dont worry, ive still; not shifted my weight and jacob is nearly 6 months :rofl: im getting my ass in gear tho as saying "i just had a baby" aint working another cause when they ask when? i have to mumble "....6....months....ago" :rofl: XxX

Dont worry, ive still; not shifted my weight and jacob is nearly 6 months :rofl: im getting my ass in gear tho as saying "i just had a baby" aint working another cause when they ask when? i have to mumble "....6....months....ago" :rofl: XxX

I have to say 7 months now lol.....

Good luck :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"