Graco Mosaic Pram & car seat etc, Avent bottles, TT CTN Teats *SOLD*

Nessicle

Reaction score
Too many piccies to put on but if you're interested in anything and want to see a piccie let me know and I will upload!

Graco Mosaic Jupiter travel system incl. car seat, car seat base (click in and out of car), matching changing bag, car seat rain cover and pram raincover £120 not incl. delivery. Pram seat never used, entire thing only used for 5 weeks. Worth £300

MAM deluxe starter kit, worth £45 and 6 size 3 (4m+) teats worth £13. £35 posted. Only one bottle used rest still in box.

MAM size 2 teats (2m+) x4 only tried once. £6 posted.

Avent - 9 9oz bottles with size 2 teats and 3 4oz bottles with size 1 teats. £20 posted (large box)

TT CTN variflow teats are sold!
Thanks for looking!

what size tt ctn teats? and price? cant see it listed :S

Oh sorry doh! Theyre variflow and £9 inc postage x

whats that? is that the colic ones??x

No hun they're x cut so the baby controls the flow :flower: The fit the CTN bottles except the anti colic plus with the rods in (those need teats without a hole in) x

oooooooooooo! can i have these can u PM me your bank details please :) il do a transfer if thats ok??x

ness will you sell the mam size 3 seperately? x

Course Louise! - 6 size 3 teats will do ya them for a tenner inc. postage hun? They're not in packaging but not been used. I did wash them in hot soapy water though as had intended to use them but as I say she ended up not doing so anyway - stupid idiot I am opening all the packaging in my excitement lmao!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->