Grandmother gives birth to grandchild!

MonstHer

Reaction score
I thought this was sooooo sweet and amazing! What a lucky child to have so much love. :) The poor mother though.
https://healthland.time.com/2011/02/15/grandma-gives-birth-to-her-grandchild-weird-or-wonderful/

That's so lovely, and nice to see a positive story on here! It's so moving.

It's the best gift ever!
I would do it for my child in a heart beat. :cloud9:

I'm sorry but I find that a little strange... Just my opinion though.

a little unusual, but a very sweet, loving gesture. :)

Hi bumpbear, I think the forum glitched or something for your post. :flower:
Maybe if you ask a mod could move it for you?

Yes, it's a very loving thing to do. I had problems, as I had several m/cs. My mum offered to do this for me. I'll never forget that. x

I don't think it's weird at all. I've seen similar stories before. It's so lovely :)

A little odd but to me but then I wouldnt want a surrogate carrying my child, if I couldn't have kids I would adopt. Nice that is has worked out for that family though.

my gut reaction was it was a bit odd but it is such a lovely thing for the woman to do she has given her daughter a child to love a cherish for ever

I think its lovely!

To see her daughter go through the stillborns and MC and seeing her devasted must have been awful! Shes given her something she so desparately wanted. amazing xxx

It's such a lovely thing for her to have done for her daughter :cloud9: if Alfie ever needed me to do anything like that for him I'd do it without questioning. Xx

I think that's really lovely :) It is a bit unusual, but what an amazing mum to do that for her child.

I'm sure it wasn't a vacation for the grandmother being pregnant at that age either!
I couldn't imagine the hip or back pain.

I find it abit werid. I mean of course it was nice of the girls mother to do that for her and her partner but I personally wouldnt be happy at the idea if it was me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->