great glasgow get together? - 4 MORE SLEEPS GIRLIES

bumpsmum

Mummy to Matthew & Daniel
Reaction score
:happydance: Fri 11th Dec:happydance:

Times and specifics still to be arranged, all welcome. All suggestions welcome - please add your name here if you and your lo can make it so we dont miss anyone - IM SOOOOOOOOO EXCITED x

Attending so far....

Gillian (bumpsmum) and Matthew
Gayle (Foogirl) and Abby
Dona and Archie

I'll be there. I may even be brave and take the train if someone can give me some tips on how the hell I go about doing that!

eta: Gayle and Abby.....

Dona and Archie will be there too. Like you foogirl, I need some tips on getting a big buggy on the train!

I can't wait to meet you all.

What about 2pm?

Hey, not fair! I moved down from Scotland to Manchester and then had Andrew - I'm not going back up there!

aww Marley :hugs: I think a bigger meet next yar for us preemie mums and babies needed xx

2pm great with me will you get home at a decent time tho?

Trains are not actually that bad, roomier than you think - some of the gaps at platform can be a bit steep but there is generally always some one to give you a hand, you can also call ahead and request a ramp you just need to let scotrail know in advance.

Depending where me meet I can help get prams off and on is it Queen St for both Falkirk and Edi? x

2pm great with me will you get home at a decent time tho?

Trains are not actually that bad, roomier than you think - some of the gaps at platform can be a bit steep but there is generally always some one to give you a hand, you can also call ahead and request a ramp you just need to let scotrail know in advance.

Depending where me meet I can help get prams off and on is it Queen St for both Falkirk and Edi? x

Yep. We may even be on the same train if we get ourselves organised!

I think an earlier start would be preferable as otherwise we're into rush hour for trains and cars getting away.

Yeah your right an earlier meet will be better. 11am? Then we could go somewhere for ours an LO's lunch.

11am at Queen St it is! Shall update later im getting ready to head to work for a few hours try and get up to speed for the iminant return in Jan and Im actually looking forward to it. How sad? :happydance: x

If there are any other Mummies you've met during your hospital journey, please feel free to bring them along. I am bringing along Kelly and her LO - Tapha who was a 24 weeker.

See you all there xxx

Boohoo! Me in Surrey, long way on train...have fun girlies! Enjoy Santa little ones! x

Am working Friday!!! And going up to george sq on sat aswell.

Enjoy the lights and no skating little uns!! Know you are miracles and all but thats just a bit much!!! Have a great time xxx

we will leave you and emma a wee message somewhere 'BnB girls were here' haha xx

How exciting - Can't wait now! My friend can't make it so its just me and Archie.

Do you think we could managed to squeeze in a wee visit to see Santa? x

oh im sure that can be fitted in :happydance: however I have looked online and cant see if George Sq have santa :cry: there is def one in debenams in St Enoch's and probably Buchanan Galleries/John Lewis (thich is nearer) :thumbup:

here is a link to see whats on

https://www.winterfestglasgow.com/

Im REALLY excited to meet you all and your wee ones, dunno about anyone else but think Im gonna get a bit teary seeing all our wee ones doing so well :dohh: xx

So we all know who is who, and in the spirit of the season, we should all have at least one piece of tinsel about our person...:thumbup:

ooohhhhhh I like your thinking Foo and shhhhhh 'I think we SHOULD leave Dani and Emma a wee message somewhere hehe' x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->