great night!!!

ryder

Mum to Jasmine & Peyton
Reaction score
I put Jasmine to bed at 9:30 last night after her rice cereal bottle and she slept from 9:30-6am!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance: Woke up at 6am and had a formula bottle and is still sleeping, its 8am here.

Her Daddy got her a super fuzzy, warm blanket that you put their feet into and it wraps around them... But wow!!!

I couldn't believe how long shes slept.

Aw good job Jasmine!!

Are you talking about those really soft swaddlers at WalMart? Renah has one of those and she LOVES it.

Maybe it is called a little kicker or something, its pink, has feet and then you wrap the top and it is that super soft material. Guess Jasmine doesnt like her feet swaddled anymore lol.

Oh we have that swaddler too! It's amazing,I worship it...:lol:

:happydance:

aww go her!!....see i want to put sum baby rice in archies bottle i know this might sound stupid lmao but will he still be able to like suck it out of the bottle ok like it wont go to thick and how much r u putting with how many oz? xx

I am putting 2tsp with 5 oz and I am using a faster flow nipple. I started out with only 1 bottle wih 1 tsp though and increased it so she could get used to it. I did this because she was hungry all the time and never satisfied.

see he is wanting 8oz every 4 hours be he keeps being sick loads i dint no if rice wud help him settle bit better even if i jus put one tbs with 8oz and give him as much as he takes wud u recomend it at a certain time or not recomend it at any certain time id love to do it before bed so it makes him sleep better but i duno if ya ment to lol xx

I did it around 6pm the first time just in case she got an upset tummy... Now she gets 1 in the morning, 1 in the afternoon and 1 before bed. And in bettween she gets reg formula. I waited until 2 month because that is when you can give water and it helps keep them from getting constipated.

yer i gives archie sum water sometimes any way. i might try it tommorrow then with his bottle in the afternoon ....he had abit xmas day but he dint quite like taking it off the spoon lol and he did a poo in the morning so i dont think it made him constipated...guess i can only try ay xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->