green handle ic is this positive?

brittany12

Mommy x’s 2
Reaction score
I haven't used this brand before so i'm not sure if the test should be darker than the control line on these or not... anyway the top test is yesterday's and the bottom one is todays. I'm going to do another one in a few hours. This is either positive or will be positive by the end of today!

Right?

I am taking the geritol for the first time this cycle and I do believe its helping because this opk being positive or almost positive plus my TONSS ewcm should mean ovulation is going to be early which will give me a shorter cycle! Normally i have been having a 33-35 day cycle and I'm on cd14 today so if i ovulate within the next few days i should only have a 29 day cycle :happydance:

Attachments

• IMAG2668.jpg
    IMAG2668.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 11
thank you!
was reading your signature.. have you tried geritol? Just wondering because I was ovulating around cd 18-24 and wasn't having much cm and so i read alot about it and read alot of success stories from it so decided to try it and it gives me alot of energy, lots of cm, and it has broght ovulation on earlier this month.
You can get it from anywhere like cvs, walgreens, walmart. I got mine off ebay 2 bottles of geritol complete tablets (100 tablets in each bottle) for $8.95
it wouldn't hurt to give it a try!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"