Green mountain diapers - opinions?

Mrs Dragonfly

Raising our toddler
Reaction score
Hi ladies! Popping over from second tri here:wave:

I was reading through cloth diaper blogs and stumbled into Green Mountain Diapers, particularly the fitted Cloth-eez. Any ladies use these and love or hate them? Thanks:flower:

I love Green Mountain Diapers, however most of my experience is with their prefolds. I have a few of the fitteds and they are very nice, I just love the ease of trifolding a prefold in a cover. When my LO is resisting a diaper change, I put a fitted on her while she stands. They are very good quality and I love the two sided wipes they sell, and the hemp and Sherpa doublers they haves are great for nights. I have ordered from them several times and have always been pleased. They have super fast shipping as well.

Thanks for the info! I'm very excited over these diapers and plan to order some next pay day. I have a few other cloths that I picked up while we were ttc but these have me the most interested. While we work on building our cloth stash before December, what's a good number of diapers to have?

Personally, I think 24 is a good number to start with. They frequently are available used on eBay as well, especially in the smaller sizes. Search Cloth-eez, GMD, and Green Mountain Diapers in the cloth diaper section to find deals.

Thanks! I'll be keeping an eye on Ebay and other sites for deals. The prices are worth it new but if I could find them used I'd be happier.

Buying pre-loved diapers saves you all the extra washing to get them prepped, too!

Okay, silly question here but what is the prepping process for cloth? Do they just have to be washed a bunch before use or are they supposed to be washed with particular soaps to get them ready?

Generally just washing and drying a bunch of times using whatever detergent you will use on them regularly. They fluff up nicely and become more absorbent.

Thanks Jen! I'm getting more excited to get into cloth :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->