Green tea?

walkerscrisps

Reaction score
Drinking some now out of desperation and was wondering if anyone knows the health benefits of it?

Desperation for what?

Green tea is highly beneficial. Its got tons of antioxidents which of course are supposed to be good for preventing cancer. Its supposed to raise your metabolism too, as well as help with some autoimmune disorders.

Plus, you just feel good when you drink green tea! Or I do at least. I feel really calmed down and just comfortable when I drink it.

Desperation: on cambridge diet and i'm sick of water already, lol.
and thanks :) might drink more of it actually, lol. even though it burnt my tongue :( :p

i don't think i can have honey on the cambridge diet and we don't have any :(

Don't overdo it, it's rammed with caffeine and will have you up all night!

The green tea you can get with a hint of Lemon is yummy and very refreshing.Tetleys do them x

Oh, its great iced too. Especially if you squeeze some lemon juice in it...if you're allowed lemon juice..

Green tea rocks! Just make sure when you come off WTT and go to TTC you cut way back on it. Green tea is good for fighting cancers as it binds to the folic acid in your body which is what makes tumours and the such grow, so you can see the negative effects it may have since you require the folic acid for bubs! Drink up and enjoy the benefits, marvelous stuff!:thumbup:

All herbal teas are great like that. Peppermint tea is also nice and no sugar or anything needed, it tastes fantastic by itself. Raspberry leaf tea (you'll hear a lot about this when in your 3rd trimester) is great as iced tea, although I find it tastes really bad when hot. Just put some mint leaves in the jug. White tea also has crazy benefits. Chai tastes really good although not sure of the benefits of it, if there are any! Its a great tea coming into Christmas! Tastes like Christmas :rofl:

Green tea has exploded in popularity in the West in the past years because of its health benefits, derived from antioxidants. From cancer to heart disease and possibly weight loss, the advantages of making a cup or two of green tea a daily part of your diet routine are numerous.Even though there are many diet products on the market that include green tea extracts, there is no scientific evidence to suggest that green tea will make a marked difference in helping you lose those unwanted pounds. But studies are currently underway to test this hypothesis further and provide more comprehensive information on the role of green tea and diet.

Well, green tea is helpful to absorb the fat and useful to reduce the weight. Another thing is that it is good for the refreshment to come out from the tired.

The popularity of green tea in Western countries, health benefits obtained due to the antioxidant has exploded in recent years. Heart disease and possibly cancer to weight loss, one or two cups of green tea a daily part of your diet routine to make profit numerous.But present study to test this hypothesis further more detailed information about the role of running green tea and diet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->