Greetings from Oklahoma!

M

MrsHenry<3

Hey there, just joined, so I thought I'd introduce myself. :)

My name's Charlotte, I'm 19, Waiting to Try and living in Oklahoma with my (soon-to-be) husband. :D

Recently moved here from the UK, so still settling in properly. We're getting married within the next couple of weeks hopefully and I'm currently busying myself preparing for our 'celebration' next March or April - keeps my mind off of babies!!! :D

We don't have a date set for TTC, but it'll be within the next couple of years. :happydance:

Sooooo, hey! ^_^

:hi: Welcome to BnB!

What a gorgeous ring BTW!!

Hey everyone! :D Thanks for the welcome!

:hi: Welcome to BnB!

What a gorgeous ring BTW!!

Thank you, I lurve it! My baby(OH) and I searched for AGES for the perfect ring and finally found this one! ^_^

welcome back Night. Take it you did meet that bloke in America then seeing as you now live in OK?

Damn Facebook.

I wondered how long it would take for somebody to call it. :)

Alex told me to log into my old account and be like (I quote) "Haha bitches, I'm still alive!" Lol! I preferred to start anew though. I've been shuffling to congratulate people and talk to people, but I really wanted to just start fresh. That's spoiled now though... Meh.

I did meet him, we're engaged, getting married soon. Everything's awesome. :)

Could you log in to your old account please.

As the rules state :lolly: -
You are permitted a maximum of one account, active or inactive (including previously banned). If you choose to ignore this important restriction all your accounts will be banned.

Im going to disable this account but I'll only ask once ;)

Welcome back and congrats on the engagement!

Me thinks you should've remained anonymous... to keep this account :(

Thank you :) I wanted to remain anon, but someone decided to let people know because they recognised my engagement ring off of FB. :(

I figured people might cotton on anyway, unless I span a big web of lies, which I'm no good at anyway... :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->