Gro-Anywhere blind

pachamama

Reaction score
Bagged and good as new.

Gro Anywhere Blackout Blind can be put in place in minutes
Attaches directly to the glass using suction cups, ensuring a close fit that blocks light
New and improved version of the Baa Baa Blind
Packs into a handy travel bag
Adapts to fit any window up to a maximum size of 130cm by 200 centimetres

I'd like 17.50 inc paypal fees and postage.:flower:

GREAT for those early mornings!

x

argh! I'm desperate for one of these for my daughter (we currently have 2 blankets on top of her curtains & the room is like a boiler house) but i only have £13 in my paypal account (can't add more due to recently getting married & paypal are too stoopid to understand about name change ggrrrrr).
Gonna save the link incase you still have it when i can sell something of my own :thumbup:

Hiya,

That sounds like a right pain. Have you tried contacting paypal on their customer service number? 020 860 53000. I'd had all sorts of probs with them until I was given that number, called it and a nice man sorted it all out there and then. Just a thought.:flower:

x

£16 posted??? I'll have it if so hun x

Call it 17 all in, and I'll stick it in the post for you this afternoon.:flower:

x

Awww i'd just raised enough funds to buy this :cry: oh well, back to the blanket :shrug:. I will try calling them although they say they want my original wedding certificate, original driving licence plus my passport which i don't intend to change as we're not going abroad and i can't afford £75 for nothing! It's such a pain in the ass, although it has curbed my spending lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->