Gro Clock

ronnie1234

One child aged five
Reaction score
We've been using a Gro Clock fairly successfully since LO 2.5 she now 4.5 and eager to learn time, often asking what time can I get up if Sun not quite up so I'm looking for a progression clock whereby it maybe lights up but she can see time also, any suggestions?

Our gro clock shows the time as well. Does yours not have that feature? x

It just has stars when I set the wake time - do I need to change a function on it maybe to show a clock face?

Mine has a clock but its only digital I think.

It's digital, not analogue. (digital is a lot easier for little ones to read though). There is an option in the menu to turn the clock on or off xx

It's digital, not analogue. (digital is a lot easier for little ones to read though). There is an option in the menu to turn the clock on or off xx

I will have a play with it, my daughter seems to be learning time the analogue way not digital way. Thinking of maybe buying a bedside clock with time on it then explaining to her the time the sun comes up, suggestions please?

How about getting her a bedside clock and then maybe a toy clock next to it with the wake up time set on it?

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->