Grotto?

JessdueJan

Reaction score
I know it's very early but when does the Christmas forum open? I am beyond excited for Christmas this year :blush:

Last year it opened in August soooooo next month! :xmas12::xmas8::xmas6:

Ooh.. Grotto! Grotto! Grotto! *slams fists on table*

I have grotto (its only to see cant add) open on another tab and getting all exctied seeing the santas been pics and decs

I've been waiting since about feb, but if it helps, all the sales are starting now... Xmas bargains!!

I have already taken advantage of ELC and Yankee :thumbup:

I haven't seen anything good on ELC yet, I've used Mothercare, Schuh, Tesco n god knows what else, got a big box full :rofl: xx

I've already started making Christmas wish lists on Amazon :blush:

July is normally very early for me to evan want to think about christmas but for some reason I have been super excited for the past month, been buying bits and making my lists, we have our second baby due early December so I think that's added to a lot of my excitement this year :)

Im going to be quite crafty this year, going to borrow MIL & SILs sewing machine and make a stocking and some cushion covers

I remember thinking this time last year..

"Jeez, why are all of these crazy women shouting out for a Christmas section?"

Now I'm a crazy lady that's desperate for it ;) ! Oh the joys of buying presents for our kids!

And dont forget Elf on the Shelf!

I was showing hubby the thread and he is looking forward to doing it this year :xmas9:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/santas-grotto/1520737-elf-shelf-post-your-pics.html (i hope the link works)

Ooo August isn't too far away I guess! Iv been doing a wish list today on tesco direct site and got myself all excited!

I'm due another grotto baby so im having a small xmas this year :( boo.

Been lurking around ebay the last few days....can't wait for Christmas this year!! Oh and looking forward to Grotto of course! ;)

I was having a rummage round my Christmas cupboard and found cookie cutters and a kids Christmas cookbook

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->