Group 2/3 car seat?

LaughOutLoud

Reaction score
Hey guys,

DD is 4 but on the light side so she is still very comfortable in her Group 1 car seat. She has a Britax and I love it reclines, is very supportive and sturdy.

I need to start thinking about the next one though and was wondering which you have?

Earl has a graco nautilus which is a 123 so could be used with the 5 point harness if she still fits. Earl loves his.... It has a cup holder and everything lol

I have the Cybex Pallas for Jacob (Group 1,2,3). He still has the impact shield on.

Joshua is in a Concord Group 2/3. I can't remember the model name, Transformer Pro rings a bell. It has good ratings from Which?

Tom uses the Cybex Pallas as a booster seat now without the impact shield - its a great seat like this but he hated it with the shield. He also has a Britax isofix 2/3 seat in our other car which is great as well.

We haven't had any problems with him using the seatbelt - he sits back and can't reach to undo it. He is far less whiny than with the 5 point harness especially on long journeys.

I have my 3 1/2 yr old in cybex pallas with impact shield too! Popular choice it seems. This is a group 1 though so why do you want to change her from the group 1 you have?

I have my 3 1/2 yr old in cybex pallas with impact shield too! Popular choice it seems. This is a group 1 though so why do you want to change her from the group 1 you have?

I will have to change her from goup 1 to group 2/3. At the moment she is still ok in her britax but thinking ahead.

I have kiddy guardian pro with impact shield for both boys and both will have the shield for a good while yet.

we have to Recaro young sport. It's pricier than most but lasts until they are no lo der requiring a booster seat. It has a lot more support than most seen on the market with a 5 point harness that that can be used up to about 18kg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->