Group for those WTT but hoping to TTC in December 09, wanna share the journey ?

Hobnob

Mummy to a girl, TTC #2
Reaction score
As per the title! :D

Hubby and are WTT to try at the mo and will be TTC in December 09.

Wondered if there's anyone else out there who wants to share the journey and support each other right though to the :bfp: and the :crib:

Bounce!

No one want to join, looks like I'm a billy no mates then! :D

hiii! im didnt wanna read and run, me an OH are tryin for number 2 MAYBE Oct/Nov/DEC bit undecided we just have not settled on a plan of action yet lol (keep changin minds about when etc etc) , but we know we want to try end of the year so hopefully, luke will be two and a bit ! when new babba arrives.! xx

I'm TTC in December 09 too. In the last December thread there was quiet a few of us. So hopefully they will find there way here. It will be nice for us all to share the journey.

Hopefully it will make the time pass more quicky. December just seems so far away at the moment!

We are getting married in August... hoping to persuade hubby2b that TTC can comence at the end of the year so I am definitely hoping to TTC in Dec if not before. I would love to share and support :) xx

Nice to see you all ladies!

Hopefully we can get each other company and sane through this journey!

i want to TTC in october hopefully will have baby number two in july/august next year Hoping for a baby girl - Cant wait been ordering all sorts of free stuff :crib:

Aww how fab mummyk! I can't wait to be able to buy baby stuff. :)

I'm a December. I'm also a ntnp because I cant be dealing with temps and CM and stuff like that. We really don't mind (within reason of course) when it happens, Dec is just the earliest we'll stop preventing.

I'll join you for the ride :coolio:

I'm a December. I'm also a ntnp because I cant be dealing with temps and CM and stuff like that. We really don't mind (within reason of course) when it happens, Dec is just the earliest we'll stop preventing.

I'll join you for the ride :coolio:

Dec is the earliest for us too realistically! :D

Be lovely to have your company! :)

I'm a late December. According to FF, I should O on New Year's Eve, or the day before, so we plan to TTC. :dust: to all of us!

I'm planning to TTC this month too. I'm currently on cycle day 3 (still on AF) and will be TTC from about 10 days from now :)

Looking forward to sharing the journey and wishing us all lots of :dust:

I am starting Dec. 27th as that is the beginning of my ov time (ov date the 30th). So I think we are going to try from the 27th to January 2nd. We will see what happens. Otherwise my next ov time falls on the week we will be in Cuba. That will be a fun week.;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->