Groupon

hayley x

1AngelSon,1EarthDaughter
Reaction score
I'm rapidly losing my patience :hissy:

Yesterday we paid £19 for the iphone deal for hubby, Sat up til midnight cause he wanted it sorting, so I did while he layed on the sofa asleep :dohh: reached 00.01 and it said offer runs to 00.59, so waited up another hour and the blimmin code dont work. Tried loads again this morning and all it keeps saying is invalid. So now I'm tired, annoyed and a sky remote down as I threw it at hubby and broke it cause I have a rubbish aim and it hit a toy instead :dohh:

Not happy!!

Just checking it is the 'groupon code' I enter in the discount box isnt it? I've never done one before!! x

Not sure, but they have a customer service team you can call who should be able to help.

I did one the other day for something else and had the same problem, I read the conditions on that offer and it didn't start until the following day i.e. you could buy the offer on groupon but not use the code until the next day if that makes sense? Check the conditions of the offer, if you can't find anything then maybe give them a ring?

I did one the other day for something else and had the same problem, I read the conditions on that offer and it didn't start until the following day i.e. you could buy the offer on groupon but not use the code until the next day if that makes sense? Check the conditions of the offer, if you can't find anything then maybe give them a ring?

this is usually the case, I use groupon a lot to buy things and you usually only can use the voucher the next day. look at the small print.

Sorted :) it was the next day that I was trying it, I failed to read it said after 8pm the next day :dohh:

I blame baby brain ;) x

I have no idea what groupon is, butttt did you get an iphone for £19??

:lol: no I wish, I'd have had one too! he'd been looking for a contract deal for agessss, but didnt find one good enough. Groupon were doing it where you pay £19 and when you sign up to a contract on a certain site you would get the phone and an accessory pack with speakers etc, so basically no £49 upfront cost for just the phone like it is on the site, but £19 and you also get the speakers etc. The contract is unlimited interned, 5000 texts and 2000 mins for £34 so he has no chance of going over that, and saved £30 and got extras (thats long winded hope you understood some of that :dohh:) x

Haha, yes i get you! Thats a good deal! I have about 200 mins on my phone and i never go near them....

iphones are wicked, i miss mine. Theres loads of Apps you can get for Daisy! x

Glad you got it sorted. And what a cracking deal, I missed that one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->