Grout cleaner!!!!

Miss Mitch

Angel mummy to Olivia <3
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Well, long story short, we bought a dog, whilst training him he peed and pooped on every bit of grout in our kitchen! I have tried bleach (on my hands and knees with a scrubbing brush) and grout cleaner but NOTHING get the stains out! There's no smell because I clean the floor so much, but these goddamn stains :wacko:

Someone out there must have some magic spell that their granny swore by? :winkwink:

Thank you!

Best thing is to get a grout scraper and give it a little scrape ive just done it with mine in kitchen takes top layer of dirt off x

get the cillit bang active foam cleaner! its amazinggggggg. i could see the dirt dripping off my bathroom tiles when i used it :sick:

https://www.cillitbang.co.uk/products-active-foam-soapscum.php

I've not tried it with dog wee/poop but when we moved into our first flat the grout in-between the bathroom tiles was grim. I cleaned so it was gleaming with neat bleach. I used an electric toothbrush to put the bleach on the grout. I did start out using just a normal tooth brush and it did work but was a lot harder work.

What about even one of those grout pens, I think B&Q etc do them. You just follow the lines of the grout and it kind of paints them? x

We have a really damp bathroom with lots of mildew. This coupled with my hatred of cleaning the room (I'm not disgusting I don't mind cleaning the warmer less damp bathroom upstairs!)

But my mil Recommended "domestos grot Buster" and my grout sparkles now. Mil and I cleaned it with tooth brushes - labour intensive but worth it!

What about even one of those grout pens, I think B&Q etc do them. You just follow the lines of the grout and it kind of paints them? x

Tried them, they are pants! As soon as you start cleaning your floor (I use bleach and water) it comes up and makes it look worse! lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->