Growing your hair out

B

bv82

Just a tiny rant. I chopped off all of my hair this summer due to some personal crises that occured and sort of regained my self confidence that was lost in the toilet...or somewhere in the sewer.
Anyways, I wanna grow my hair out to what it was and it used to be down past my shoulders. BUT, I am dreading the awkward stages where it is neither short or grown out. Very pointless thread I know, but I am obsessing over this.

1st of all B you need to to pat yourself on the back for coming back I missed you :hugs:

2nd I saw your photo & you look great but you soo suit your hair longer!

3rd I got my hair cut & I hate it so lets grow our hair together with weekly/or monthly updates.!!

aww, thanks!!

Ok deal!!
I will take a picture this coming Sunday, and we can do biweekly updates.
Hhaha, hair growing buddies!!

:)

i'm in the same boat as you

cut off all my lovely red locks after having ali as i was losing so much of it (seriously, needed to hoover after brushing my hair:cry:) i got it chopped off in october and it does seems to be growing back as i can get a ponytail again:happydance: and it is a lot thicker and shinner too!

i have just been using lots of hair pins to pin it back....lots more work that long hair lol!!!

I also got mine chopped off and I don't like the style. Its grown a bit, but now I'm thinking of chopping it again to get it into a better style.

I always try grow my hair, but when it gets to hanging on my neck, but not past my shoulders it bugs me and I end up back at the hairdresser.

i had a break down and shaved my hair Britney style but idid it first, its taken nearly 2 years for mine to grow back, i used lots of hair gribs and tied it up alot, now i have straightners to get it past the shoulder stage

Hiya :) I got my hair cut off whilst I was modelling and had some pretty horrific hair cuts because of it. Once I'd stopped modelling, I got it cut nicely. I've noticed that with my hair shorter, I feel more confident and don't hide behind it. It's at that horrible length at the moment and its tickling the bottom of my neck thats really annoying! Hoping to get my hair cut in the next couple of weeks. Waiting until I get an interview so I look good for it-think thats a good enough excuse lol.

xxx

I just had to go through this. November 07 I had the worst haircut ever. It was so short!!! I have been growing it out since then and only last month managed to get it cut into a bob! My hair must grow so slowly. I had to tie it back and use grips for ages. I felt so unattractive not having a hairstyle

I chopped mine this summer too. I bought clip in hair extensions which I LOVE! They're helping me get past the stupid awkard stage! 45 bucks or so on ebay at the Cliphair store in the UK

This summer:
https://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm236/raelene0587/badbadpicture.jpg

With the extensions:
https://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm236/raelene0587/menew.jpg

Takes like 5 minutes and a straightener to put them in

(ignore the hideousness of both these pictures, I was pregnant in both and like 2 weeks before I gave birth in the 2nd)

aw they are nice pics!! The extensions look amazing, cant tell theyre not you!

may have to think about some of them if I ever get any money to treat myself!!

btw you look scarily like me in the top pic, was slightly freaked out at first!!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->