growth spurt?

Vickie

Hannah & Rhys <3
Reaction score
Hannah has been extremely irritable the last few days, although last night she slept wonderfully, during the day she's been really grouchy (very unusual for her-she's usually a pretty happy baby). I haven't noticed much difference in her eating, she may have eaten a bit more than normal yesterday but today I haven't noticed any differences. Is it possible she's going through a little growth spurt?

sounds like she could be. or she could be teething! is she drooling a lot? alexa has been ms cranky pants lately because a tooth is trying to come in. totally out of character for her.

no not drooling much, except when she's chewing on her paci fier :rofl:

yeah chewing on her pacifier, definitely sounds like she has entered the oh so joyful teething stage! good luck!

I agree could be teething, but they usually do have a spurt around 6 weeks.

my mw said they go through a growth spurt every 14 days!!! I told her how my LO was a couple of nights ago and she said its probably her first growth spurt!!

Thanks, I really think it's a growth spurt. And we were out yesterday so she had a lot of stimulation, probably too much and we paid for it :rofl: Will be staying in today, hopefulyl she'll do better

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->