Growth Spurt?

Sarah88

Full time working mummy
Reaction score
Savannah had been sleeping through the night for maybe about a month and has now started waking up at 2:30am again. Please tell me this is a result of a growth spurt?

hmm, I dont think they go through them usually at 4 months. But my babe started doing that too. She had been sleeping through the night, and for a month, was up once a night. Hers was teething. Do you think She is teething?

Her teeth could be moving, she has been drooling alot more and biting on things. Drooling has slowed the past few days though

I finally found these teething tablets. They works like a charm, after I started using them, she started sleeping through the night again. But it could be a growth spurt, does she seem super hungrey?

She's always hungry, has always eaten every 2hrs during the day. Just now she wakes up again during the night for a feed.

They do have a growth spurt at 4mo.
Colton slept through between 4mo and 6mo. But after 6mo started waking at 1:30-2am.. and still does :shrug: I've tried everything, giving just water, trying to give nothing, etc.. he just doesn't want to sleep through.

Don't tell me that! :( I go back to work in a month

If she's drooling and biting could be teething...I can't say really.

Helena just had this a couple weeks ago and is back to the norm now. I think it is a growth spurt. I kept thinking it might be teething too with all the drooling and chewing on her hand, but she is back to normal now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->