GRR!

leoniebabey

mam of 2 boys
Reaction score
I ordered lo a ride on electric motorbike this morning then tea time i had an email to say theres a problem with the items re. missing parts and to cancel my order following instructions ... only these steps didn't exist on ebay and conveniently the seller is away so had no reply. :growlmad::growlmad:

Contacted paypal for refund which i've got but could take 7 days to get the money back in the bank :cry:

really annoyed why still have it for sale if this is the case :shrug:

so now i'm not even sure to re-order one and just put the money towards the wii u instead.

What a pain in the arse!! Maybe don't buy another incase the same happens xx

I love eBay when it works but hate it massively when it doesn't like this, how annoying this close to Christmas too

What a pain in the arse!! Maybe don't buy another incase the same happens xx

That's my thinking. theres other sellers selling same item but may have same issue. if it even is an issue as i've heard no reply from seller at all last night or today. Pleased paypal are refunding me!

Glad papal are refunding rather than making you wait to hear back. Makes you wonder if it's just an excuse or not, but I would be wary in case it is an actual issue.

Glad papal are refunding rather than making you wait to hear back. Makes you wonder if it's just an excuse or not, but I would be wary in case it is an actual issue.

well I had replied to say
a. those steps don't work and the seller needs to cancel
and
b. how long will a refund take ...

the reply was 'a few hours i think i'll find out'

and i heard nothing more and no reply to my first question :shrug:

someone i know has got the same one (not sure where from) and seems to have a seat :') but i'm a bit put off now, gutted cause i know he would love it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->