GTA meet up-Reptilia

Vickie

Hannah & Rhys <3
Reaction score
Tasha and I were talking about a possible meet up here https://www.reptilia.org/default.aspx?page_id=1

since the weather isn't the greatest for taking LO's out in but it'd be nice to get together again and since everyone's LO's are a bit older now they might enjoy it more?

We're pretty booked this month but could possibly do something February 20th or mid-March?

:flower:

I'm up for it! I might even be able to convince Andrew to come since he'll probably think reptiles are cool :lol:

And Feb 20 works here

Not sure if we'll be able to go. I start working weekends possibly at the end of the month so that'll hinder our plans quite a bit! :rofl:

That and I'm terrified of Tarantulas. Like, screaming at the top of my lungs petrified. :rofl: Not sure if they are there, but I'm too chicken to scour the website to see. :haha:

:rofl: Tiff! I might pay to see that :winkwink: I'm not fond of snakes and such but want to expose Hannah to as many experiences as I can, and if I see something I don't like will have Stan take her up to that exhibit :rofl:

how about we go ahead and plan for the 20th Tasha? You go back to work March and Stan's birthday is mid-March so not sure when we'd be able to do it otherwise

and of course all others are welcome to come if able :flower:

I dont have my work schedule yet... it might be something I can talk tom into going to though LOL

I guess it is one of those things the guys will really like :lol:

As usual, every date that seems to get picked is one Andrew seems to work! LOL.

P is working that weekend as well, now that he's back on the 12 hour rotations. So we're definitely out as well. Hope you guys have a good time! :hugs:

Are we still on for that day Vickie? Not totally sure if Andrew is coming.. he might be on call that weekend, if not he might have to be because we have a baptism the weekend before.. but Elysey & me are available still. I wonder how much room there is in there, like if it's stroller-friendly..

May be an excuse to buy an umbrella stroller!

yep we're still on for that day! :happydance:

If you need an umbrella stroller we can always bring ours and you can use it? Hannah very rarely stays in a stroller any longer

lol I've been meaning to get one, I just am so indecisive about what one I want!!! This will be my motivation :)

:lol: I picked up one a whim, it comes in handy once in a while but I doubt Hannah will sit much in a stroller while we're there :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->