Guaifenesin advice please

Jennifer01

Ltttc
Reaction score
Hi all,

I have used Guaifenesin a couple times before but just took how much I felt like, whenever. I have found it in tablet form and want to try again but would live some advice as to what day to start and what dosage.
Thanks!!:thumbup:

Hi all,

I have used Guaifenesin a couple times before but just took how much I felt like, whenever. I have found it in tablet form and want to try again but would live some advice as to what day to start and what dosage.

I am not sure about the tablet form but I took two tablespoons morning and night two days before o and the day of o :thumbup:

Hi all,

I am not sure about the tablet form but I took two tablespoons morning and night two days before o and the day of o :thumbup:

Thanks Despie!

I use the 600mg time release tablets; taken from the first signs of CM, until confirmed OV.:flower:

I use the 600mg time release tablets; taken from the first signs of CM, until confirmed OV.:flower:

These tabs are 200 mg so I would be looking at 3/day...good think they came in a pack of 40:thumbup:
Thanks!

Are they extended release? IDK how to dose it for the short acting meds.

It doesn't say so, so I guess not. It says 1-2 tabs every 6 hours not to exceed 8 tabs. I was thinking one tab morning, noon and night?

Well, if you take it too early in the day, then you might not have enough CM when you need it, lol. On the other hand, if you take all three tabs at once, you might get jittery.

Maybe play with it before you really need it and see how you do.

Well, if you take it too early in the day, then you might not have enough CM when you need it, lol. On the other hand, if you take all three tabs at once, you might get jittery.

Maybe play with it before you really need it and see how you do.

I think I'll start around cd 10, and hopefully get it right over 4/5 days....either that or have a serious dependency on mucous meds:haha:

Totally unrelated to the thread I'm afraid, but juts wanted to say that Daschsundmom, your chart is looking rather lovely......I know it was high in October, but it looks great nonetheless, and I hope it translates to something wonderful x

Hi all,

Hi.
I did not know anything about it until 2 days ago. I was taking mucinex for a bad cold. When my friend notice i was using it, she taught it was for the same reason. Her GYNO told her to use mucinex 600 mg twice a day for cm. She had to take it on cd 10 til cd 18 . She got her bfp 3 months ago. Me using it, was pure luck. So, I hope it works for us. :winkwink:

Hi all,

Hi.
I did not know anything about it until 2 days ago. I was taking mucinex for a bad cold. When my friend notice i was using it, she taught it was for the same reason. Her GYNO told her to use mucinex 600 mg twice a day for cm. She had to take it on cd 10 til cd 18 . She got her bfp 3 months ago. Me using it, was pure luck. So, I hope it works for us. :winkwink:

Thanks! I hope so too:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->