Guess my OV date! *pic uploaded*

K

kitjos

Hi ya, just need few opinions if poss! :winkwink:

My cycles are messed up as they range from 16-26 days but im on CD21 today so guess im going to be having a 26 day cycle this month. As im currently NTNP i didnt do OPK's religiously but even i buckle at some point! :dohh:. Anywho, can you look at my pick and see if you agree with that i possibly OV'd on 21st or 22nd??

[IMG]https://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd365/kitjos/003.jpg[/IMG]

I think cycle day 17 is defintly your positive opk so around cd 18 19 or 20 could be your ovulation days :thumbup:

Thankyou both for your reply's - thought i wasnt going to get any :cry:

So OV happens about 24-48 hours after poss opk hence you both think its CD18/19 or 20 - thanks for clearing it up for me :hugs:

Guess im about 5-7 DPO :thumbup:

Thanks again xx

I can't make the picture any bigger but I think maybe you OV'd before the first OPK
Maybe the day before since the top one is very close to positive but not quite :flower:

I can't make the picture any bigger but I think maybe you OV'd before the first OPK
Maybe the day before since the top one is very close to positive but not quite :flower:

Yeh i wondered about day before as OPK not poss but dam near there, then as you can see, the other OPK's are getting lighter - esp last one! Just difficult trying to work out how many days DPO i am and i only ususally have approx 9-10 days LP :shrug:. Never easy is it! Thanks for your view though :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->