Guess what I bought today....

bunnyg82

Mum to 2 gorgeous boys
Reaction score
Yep! Got my pre-conception vitamins! :) So happy :happydance: ha! Gonna start taking them tomorrow and I am so excited about it!! Just had to let you all know! :blush:

I got the ones from the tommy's charity, so should be good enough and they were 3 for 2 in boots, so got 3 months supply. Also making sure hubby is on the multivits tomorrow too.

uuuuu I feel very excited for you. Can't wait to do the same, it makes it really feel real. Congrats xxx

Great , just be careful that you don't too many !

Yay! It really feels like you're doing something positive towards helping you TTC doesn't it ?

I started Folic Acid 2 weeks ago, although coming off the pill next month, we're not TTC til Dec 09.

Its a weird feeling isn't it!!!! So happy for you taking that next step :happydance:

I have been taking the same ones xxx

Great , just be careful that you don't too many !

Can you take too many?

I guess it's like with anything - I guess you could take too many each day, but as long as I stick with the dose on the box (1 a day) I am sure it will be fine then i won't be taking too many that way :)

Thanks everyone - it is really exciting and yeh, it's like that step closer, feels such a positive thing :) xxx

How very grown up! :happydance:

I can't wait to buy mine.

Yay well done hun, I started mine last Tuesday, its a great buzz isnt it, to know you are not actually "doing" something not jsut waiting :) xx

That's great! You've not got long to wait now going by your ticker:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->