Guess where I went today.....

leighbaby

yummy mummy
Reaction score
to Cheeks and Cherries!! I met Matthew and Alix and picked out some beauties :D It was like nappy heaven :cloud9: and Matthew and Alix were so lovely.

Check out my hot purchases of the day and my stash (minus a flip, tots bots bamboozle stretchy, Popolini and 3 urban fluff nanppies) :cloud9:

I also had my first total cloth bum day today and it went like an absolute dream...why didn't I do this sooner?!! X

Attachments

• IMG_0319.jpg
    IMG_0319.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_0322.jpg
    IMG_0322.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_0325.jpg
    IMG_0325.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_0331.jpg
    IMG_0331.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 28
ooooooooh I LOVE the black and white skulls one!!x

Where do you live hun as I am going to pop over soon as they are close to me!

xxx

xxx

I'm in Farnham!! I didn't realise they were so close to us, literally 10 mins off the 2nd exit to basingstoke (nr hatch warren side) off M3.

I defo recommend a visit to them, they were so nice to Seb and I and it was amazing choosing nappies IRL and not from the web!!

I didnt know they had a shop!! I so wish we lived nearer there :( xxx

I didnt know they had a shop!! I so wish we lived nearer there :( xxx

It isn't a shop...it is a little warehouse thing, but they are going to turn it into a bit of a shop/showroom ish thing....so they can have Nappucinos :haha: !!!!

omg they have a shop!! where is the shop! I'm in Kent so not a million miles away :dance: would love to go to a actual fluffy shop :D

BTW is that a red itti I see there? if you decide to get rid can you let me know - I really want a red one :) I am tempted to just go and buy though lol

EDIT - lol references to shop were before above post lol

xxx

I'm in Farnham!! I didn't realise they were so close to us, literally 10 mins off the 2nd exit to basingstoke (nr hatch warren side) off M3.

I defo recommend a visit to them, they were so nice to Seb and I and it was amazing choosing nappies IRL and not from the web!!

So am I!!!!!!! :happydance:

We should meet up if you fancy sometime!!

xxx

xxx

xxx

Yeah that would be nice :flower: We should start Farnham's very own (real, not virtual) cloth bum/natural mummys group! :haha:

xxx

xxx

Yeah that would be nice :flower: We should start Farnham's very own (real, not virtual) cloth bum/natural mummys group! :haha:

:haha: We should!!! There is nothing here...I got all excited when Alix told me about her plan for Napachinos!

xxx

aww, its my dream to go to the c&c shop...but it literally is like a thousand miles :cry:

Will meet Alix one day soon though hopefully as spoken to her about Scottish rep for them....Alix really is lovely!

YOU GOT A PONY ISSY!!!! Its made me so excited about getting mine! :yipee: Does it look as good irl as it does in pics?!

Ohhh maaannnn! You lucky beggar! How jealous an I!

aww, its my dream to go to the c&c shop...but it literally is like a thousand miles :cry:

Will meet Alix one day soon though hopefully as spoken to her about Scottish rep for them....Alix really is lovely!

YOU GOT A PONY ISSY!!!! Its made me so excited about getting mine! :yipee: Does it look as good irl as it does in pics?!

it is beautiful, I'd never noticed it before and had no idea what it was, but I saw it and was like 'wait....(points) add that in too!!!'

Ohhh maaannnn! You lucky beggar! How jealous an I!

:haha::haha::haha: I knew you'd be!

Maybe we ought to organise a meet down south - which includes a c&c visit!? I'd be happy to load you all in the car and take yous, being chauffer for the day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->