Gumtree?

SweetChilli90

Reaction score
Any success from it?

Thinking about putting items on but i'm not sure if i'd have more luck on ebay.

What are the best items to put on?

Yes we sold our car in 24 hours through gumtree and it's free, couldn't believe it :) x

A friend of mine uses it all the time to buy/sell on their, she's always recommending it to others :thumbup: Personally i haven't used it though.

We sold a couch and am amplifier on it but so far no in frequ in a bundle of baby clothes. It's free and you can delete your ad whenever you like so there's no harm in giving it a go.

I like it - I've sold my couch on there and it was hassle free :)

I use Gumtree all the time, I have sold lots of clothes, shoes and a rowing machine on it, everything has been sold within 4 days :)

i sold lanas jumperoo on it, and have bought a few things too - just watch out for the usual scamsters

I'm addicted lol.
Definitely reccomend it xx

you get scamsters everywhere though so you only have to look out for them the same you would on ebay (if not less imo) i always use gumtree i love it xx

oh yes i absolutely wasnt making out there were any more scammers on gumtree than anywhere else, hence the term 'usual scamsters'

i sold a computer desk and computer chair no problems couple came and picked it up and payed. would put more stuff on if i had them to sell

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->