Gush of fluid?

HCas

Reaction score
TMI warning.

So all day yesterday and all night I was cramping. I thought it might have been af showing up since she should be due anyday now. While I was holding my newly adopted daughter I felt a "gush" and thought af was here and that was that. When I went to the restroom however I found that it was not blood at all. It looked liked ewcm but I've never had so much before st one time. Since then a few hours have passed and I'm still crsmping and keep feeling wet.

Has anyone else had this? What could it be?

It could have just been a lot of mucus..did it have a color or smell to it?

It was mainly clear with like steeaks of white but no oder

Yeah I'd say it was probably just your cervical mucus. Sometimes I notice days where I get a lot more than others and I have to change a panty liner :haha:

Oh alright. I've never had so much before so it just really confused me. Normally I'm pretty dry

I don't know what else it could be though...? :/

Not sure. I'm thinking you're most likely right though. Specially since I have no clues as well

Im sure if it was pee you'd know that for sure lol. If it doesn't have a smell and no color then thats what I would assume it would be!

Increased vaginal discharge happens when we are ovulating as well as cramping. When I was pregnant at the same time, all I found is increased EWCM at the time when AF was due, which is very unlikely for me. So that was the sign to take test and it was positive!!! It could be a good sign but also mean AF on the way for lots of women because everyone is different. Are you getting other signs like sore boobs, bloating?
Alternatively, you can also experience excessive vaginal discharge when you are having too much sex. Your cycle may be changing, it happens every so often. As long as it is not smelly, itchy and colourless, I would not worry. Hpt is going to be more accurate once you miss your period. So be patient and test after that.

I had this at 7DPO. Lots of Creamy CM. but i was dry after that till 18DPO.
i got my BFP in the same cycle at 12 DPO.
All the best :flower:

I experienced a ton of extra EWCM with both pregnancies. If you were expecting AF and got that instead I'd take a test just in case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->