Gutted After testing wayyyy too soon

Brookegarrett

Reaction score
Ok so I'm a dummy n tested way too early now i am afraid I'm out bc I got of course a negative n I felt of my cp n it's low hard n closed.. Am i out?:( I always read ur cervix gets hard when gettin ready for AF

I found just before my BFP in december that my cervix was low and hard.

I don't know much about CP (I can't reach mine to check it for some reason) but 3 DPO is so so early to test. You'll never ever going to get a BFP then. It takes 6-12 days for a fertilised egg to implant and then another couple of days for enough HCG to build up in your urine to be picked up by a test. The earliest you can expect a BFP is 8DPO. I know the 2WW is horrible, but don't hurt yourself more by testing when there's is absolutely no chance of a positive.

Good luck, I hope you get your BFP in a week or so :)

Thanks i know it's too early but I'm so anxious I'm tryin to pretend i don't have tests i the house so I won't b tempted

AF is due on 20th for me and I tested today lol...a BFN but I still just HAD to test...honestly I'll use my cheap tests for 2 more days then splurge for a FRER on Saturday! Goodluck!!!

I tried to get hubby to hide them he said no I wanna know just as bad as u do so that didn't work.. I really don't have any symptoms besides that I am extremely exhausted even after sleeping all night.

Way too early Brooke!!! No way could you get a BFP at 3 days. But I guess you probably know that deep down. Try to wait for at least another 5 days!! Reallly good luck xx

I am saying this as nice as possible, so please dont take offense. It is way too early. You post a thread like this every day. It is not good for you, and will only add stress, which you dont need right now. Just relax, and find something to take up your next 2 weeks. It is way too early. I know what it is like wanting that BFP, but you are going to drive yourself mad, which is not good for you or the baby. Hugs! I do know how you feel. I always try to wait until the day before my period is due. In the meantime I look for subtle signs that indicate a pregnancy. GL and hugs to you!!!!

I know mrsmax I'm tryin to wait it out but of course I'm too impatient I'm now 4/5 dpo and this wait seems like it'll nvr end...

Jennijunni- u seem bothered by my posts. I came to this forum to speak with people in the same position. I appreciate your input but i am very aware of the stress it puts on me. My OCD allows me to live in a constant state of high stress where it would bother most I don't even notice...I am tryin very hard to wait .. But it's easier said than done

I know mrsmax I'm tryin to wait it out but of course I'm too impatient I'm now 4/5 dpo and this wait seems like it'll nvr end...

Jennijunni- u seem bothered by my posts. I came to this forum to speak with people in the same position. I appreciate your input but i am very aware of the stress it puts on me. My OCD allows me to live in a constant state of high stress where it would bother most I don't even notice...I am tryin very hard to wait .. But it's easier said than done

Awwww!! Mama!! I am sorry, I am not bothered by your posts at all. We had primary infertility, and took 3 years to conceive #1. I know how stressful and what a toll it can take on you, and your heart. That was my only intention, I am sorry if I hurt your feelings, I did not mean to. I just know all too well how awful it is to see the BFN every time. Again, I do apologize, I did not want to hurt your feelings, truely, I am sorry. Hugs!! And hopefully, in a few days you will get your BFP!! I know that is why we are all here!! Cheers, mama!

It's ok I am super emotional this week .

UGH! I know exactly what you mean!!! All those hormones certainly dont make it easier!! Well dont worry, I will be in your shoes in 2 weeks, and you can tell me the same things!! LOL!! By then I hope you get your BFP!:flower:

That's way too early to test, so of course you got a BFN. I tested too early and got a false negative last time I was pregnant, and waited until a few days after my period was due and got a BFP. I think at 3 dpo implantation hasn't even occurred, so there wouldn't be any hcg being produced by your body anyway. Take care

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->