H&M are useless.

modified

Reaction score
Placed an order on the 18th to be told one item won't be available to be delivered until the end of August. That's fine, it's for Christmas - I'm in no rush for it so I paid and waited.

Not only is there still no tracking info available on hermes for the rest of my order but now, in "pending orders", it says "Your order is below the minimum order value for a partial delivery. Unfortunately this can’t be delivered." next to the item that won't be available until next month.

So what now? :shrug:

I'd call them-there website is frustratingly crappy, and the delivery timescale is a joke!
It's a shame because h&m have loads of nice things

I love H&M especially for the kids stuff but their website and delivery can be crappy, they often have later delivery dates and parcels take a while to arrive. I've never had a message like that though, I've had loads of things delayed and sent separately and if it's under a certain value it's been sent via Royal Mail rather than the courier.. I presume they're trying to cut back on delivery costs and send all the items together which is really frustrating, I'd give them a call.

It's a £4.99 baby rattle. Just really annoyed that I had to go on the website and just happened to be nosy and look in my pending orders - I had no reason to, I was just bored. If I hadn't, when would I have found out they have no intention of delivering it!? How long would an email take to send to me!? Bahh! Will shoot them an email/call soon.

I finally got a reply - the stuff is coming from Sweden so it makes sense that it's going to take a while. That's fine.

But for the £5 rattle to be delivered, I have to make the order up to £16. I've told them they should have made that clear before taking my money, that I won't be spending any more money with them and that I want my money refunded.

:nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"