Had a fall..... :(

shorty2k8

1 son ttc #2
Reaction score
So tonight I fell after my foot rolled over. Went to a and e who didn't x ray and insist my foot is fine, even though I can hardly walk and the pain is horrendous

They didn't even offer to scan to see if baby is OK. Thankfully I have no pain, cramps or bleeding so does that mean my little spud has been unaffected.

I kinda landed quite well so hoping I managed to cushion the blow enough.

How far along are you? Baby should be well protected in the first tri anyway, I wouldn't worry.

I slipped over at the pools while 18 weeks pregnant AND holding my then toddler son, I managed to not hurt any of us.

Sorry you had a fall and hurt your foot though!

I'm 6 weeks and baby still must be nice and snug in there as had no pain or anything.

However went for second opinion on my foot today and its broken so I'm in plaster for 6 weeks xx

Sorry your foot is broken, ouch. Hope the pain eases for you quickly.

I think baby will be okay at 6 weeks. They are so tiny and well protected then! My dog had a really bad habit of jumping up at my stomach when I was pregnant but certainly in the early days there was less concern (though not by me!!).

Do you have a number for the midwives though if you are worried? At least they can put your mind at ease. x

:hugs: and accidents are so scary when we're pregnant.

I was in a car accident a few weeks ago. It wasn't a terrible smash but we were in a van and it was bad enough that the van was written off. I called the epau but they didn't even want to see me,they said at that stake (8w) it easy almost impossible to hurt baby as it's still so low in the pelvis.

I had a scan 5 days later due to spotting and they were right - baby is perfect.

Please try not to worry, the baby is still so low down and very well protected.

Hope your foot feels better soon!

Poor you! I can't believe they sent you away with a broken bloody foot/ankle! Hope you recover well xx

I wouldn't worry too much about the baby at this point, it is well protected. At about 20 weeks I tried to step over a baby gate in our laundry room and caught my foot, fell straight onto my knees/hip onto the cement floor and baby was fine. I was bruised but baby was unharmed. Sorry you broke your foot, as if pregnancy isn't uncomfortable enough on it's own!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->