Had a great dream last night.

Garnet

Reaction score
I've been fretting about TTC because of my two MC back to back but I know that I gotta get on it because I'm 43. If I was younger I would wait a bit. Anyway yesterday, I had a bit of block because my medical referral is in la la land and the stupid lady is on vacation today. I was really bummed and I almost thought well maybe it time to give up on the baby thing. Well last night I had a vivid dream about seeing a doctor who was doing my scan of my baby and he said "Well this one is going to stick and everything looks wonderful". My husband was there too! Well maybe it was a sign to go ahead and try again. I cried this morning because I was wondering if this was going to be true..:shrug::cry:

Sorry to hear your not having much luck with your referral. I can´t get to see my gyn until I have seen my Dr and she is fully booked till next month, so I know how frustrating that can be! The dream sounds good and true or not if it makes you feel more positive i think it is more likely to come true. I had two mc too, with 7 months trying in between and now 9 months trying so far this cycle, it is hard to keep going but i just hold on to the fact that having been pregnant twice at least it shows it is possible, we are fertile, now we just have to get a sticky bean and we are on the home straight. Keep faith your body knows what it is doing, those ones were practice runs, next one real thing.

Awww:hugs: That's a really sweet dream and I really hope it comes true for you soon!

Hi garnet,wot a wonderful dream and I hope and pray it's gonna cum true for u Hun and I really believe it will,just keep on going Hun,don't give up,u will be rewarded in the end :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->