had a painful period like cramp in the middle of the night?

mandy87

Reaction score
So last night i was like half asleep and had this somewhat painful cramp for like 10 seconds and hasnt come back since ! Could this been a contraction? I talked to my doc about having " period like cramps" and were mild before and go away and she said as long as nothing painful or long etc...should i worry?anyone else experienced this? Btw I am almost 31 weeks so I am def not due any time soon lol

I had that this morning, lasted maybe 30 seconds and went away. Totally freaked me out and it was also during sleep ones I woke up and flipped from one side to the next I felt period like cramps down low. I have no idea what it was, would love to follow this forum and see what the rest say/

I have had it like this for the past two days on and off and can be very normal at this point in the pregnancy. If it hsppened only the once like that I would be worried or you could ring your mw and see what she says.

I had this at week 33, found out a week later from my midwife that my baby's head is engaged.

I had that during the night last weekend (also around 31 weeks) my ob said it was braxton and hicks and not to worry. Real contractions are more consistant if you time them and BH are more random.

ohh okay, ya my mom says it's normal to have some pains , I see my doc on the 11th, so ill just ask her about it : ) I am only 31 weeks lol so she better not want to come out now : P

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->