Had a sweep - 4cm

OliveLove

Reaction score
I asked for a sweep today, since I am 2 days overdue and my cervix has been ripe and ready for weeks! I am 4 cm dilated and 100% effaced..lost my MP over the past couple of weeks and had a BS last week. Why is my body still holding on??? LOL Anyone else in the same situation?

Good luck! Keep us posted if it works or not. I'm a few days behind, but had a sweep last week that didn't do a dang thing. Today I've been feeling a little off and almost feel like he has moved, but I can't tell. This wait is agonizing!

I'm having the exact opposite issue... not dialating, not ripening, and the sweeps are doing nothing!! Why isn't my LO ready to arrive??

Good luck! Keep us posted if it works or not. I'm a few days behind, but had a sweep last week that didn't do a dang thing. Today I've been feeling a little off and almost feel like he has moved, but I can't tell. This wait is agonizing!

Thanks, good luck to you too! And yes, I can't stand the wait anymore! I hope something starts happening for you soon :)

I'm having the exact opposite issue... not dialating, not ripening, and the sweeps are doing nothing!! Why isn't my LO ready to arrive??

Ugh, different cervix situations, same stubborn babies! LOL I hope your cervix starts blossoming soon :winkwink: How many sweeps have you had?

With my girls I was at a 3 for weeks :/ but I hope it doesn't go that way for u!

Dang bodys! Lol I just got done telling dh we were having sex to help my body. I haven't willingly gave it up in months I think once this whole time lol and ill be 37 weeks saterday. I told him its not for fun I just want his little guys in there he is ok with it lol

I had a sweep last week and was at 2cm, then another on Monday and was at 4cm but still no labour signs ans definitely no baby!! My bishop score was 9 and they said I should be in labour by now, but nope, They don't appear to have done much but make me lose a lot of mucus plug and that's about it :-(...Hope yours work better than mine have!!..x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->