Had a test run for my hb 11hrs of prelabor

tripletsOMG

Reaction score
so on Jan 12th at 7pm I had 4 bouts of diarehea for an hour then I felt need to wash al the sheets and blankets. Around 8pm contractions started I didnt time them til 11pm 5-7mins apart. Could this be it I tried to relax and rest but i coudnt sit still. Had a friend over she is an Rn she checked me I was now 60% and a3cm. (last week fully closed and 20%) my hubby was 3hrs away at work also mw is about 2.5 hrs away. Around 2am I felt different and contractions were 3 mins apart consitently time to call everyone. Labored a few more hours worried kids woud wake up for school then at 645 am I showered and everything slowed down hubbyy got home at 7am and alll had stopped I was exhausted and nauseous. Not sure how dilated I am now but feel ok and wil wait for it to all start up again. Hopefully babies can bake a week longer:happydance: just thought i'd update time to rest until then:sleep:

How exciting! Once you mind and body feel safe to labour, it will really kick in and I bet it's a nice quick one for you!! So excited to hear your good news in time!! :flower:

Just wondering if there has been any change hun? x

as of now I am still pregnant. However just developed alot of pelvic pressure with light contractions I am watching for signs since Friday but my uterus has been pretty quiet. Only 23 days left till 40 so we shall see I am starting to be surprised I'm still pregnant but very thankful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->