Had My 7 week scan! Amazing!

MrsHTH

Reaction score
So I had my seven week scan today and it was perfect. Really good strong heartbeat flickering away, it was surreal and beautiful. The consultant said that now my chance of miscarriage is down to 5 %! I am so grateful that the hospital were doing staff training and used me as their guinea pig! I can now tel my horrible boss who kept calling my pregnany ' that thing that might not even happen' where to stick her vile negativity. I am so relieved and happy. Xxx

Eek sorry about all the typos! Stupid iPad!

Yay!! So glad everything was ok! Go rub it in that snotty b*tches face :haha:

So I had my seven week scan today and it was perfect. Really good strong heartbeat flickering away, it was surreal and beautiful. The consultant said that now my chance of miscarriage is down to 5 %! I am so grateful that the hospital were doing staff training and used me as their guinea pig! I can now tel my horrible boss who kept calling my pregnany ' that thing that might not even happen' where to stick her vile negativity. I am so relieved and happy. Xxx

That's wonderful! So happy for you! :hugs:

Awww glad you got to see your baby and your baby's heart beating. Sorry to hear you have such a negative boss though. Nobody needs that. You can give her the good news now to shut her up.

Yay! 3 cheers for healthy heartbeats! As far as your boss does she have children? Probably not I'd think (and hope). Tell her if she makes inappropriate comments about your pregnancy again you'll lodge a complaint of workplace harassment and win lol. Discrimination when you are pregnant at the workplace is a open and shut case which means she should keep her mouth shut if she's remotely intelligent :gun:

Your boss is CRAZY. Flaunt this pregnancy every chance you get! You DESERVE to enjoy every moment, don't let this crazy lady take that away from you. CONGRATS!

YAY! So happy for you. See told you all would be fine:happydance: and your boss sounds nuts! lol x

Is this the "babies are like pancakes, the first one never comes out right" boss?
I hope she is and I hope that now you will go and rub your belly in her face!
Congratulations dear!!!!

Glad you were able to hear your baby's heartbeat. What a horrible boss you have!

Yay such great news!! :yipee:

P.S. Your boss is a d*ouche :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"