Had my baby boy - Bobby :)

lolita1990

Reaction score
Baby Bobby was born on 23/05/13 at 7.19am weighing a healthy 9lb 4oz!!

I'm so smitten! I'll write my birth story soon. Now to get the hang of this breast feeding business, which we are not grasping at all. Any advise, tips, suggestions?

Good luck to everyone!

https://https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=619871&stc=1&d=1369454523

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 21
Congratulations!

Nose to nipple, which you've no doubt been told. Tickle his upper lip and as soon as his mouth is wide pop it in his mouth. Make sure his bottom lip is curled out and that as much of your areola is in his mouth as you can. Definitely take him off if it hurts, you don't want to get sore. Keep at it, you can do it :) x

Finally!! He's beautiful honey ❤ chin to chest nose to breast. As soon as that mouth opens up really big put as much nipple and areola in his mouth as you can

Congratulations!! x

Thanks ladies. And thanks for the BF advice!

Here's my birth story if anyone wants to read it. It's long but informative!

Baby Bobby has finally arrived - 11 days overdue!

Congratulations! What a cutie! You'll get there with breast feeding, it's just so brand new at the minute :flower:

He is gorgeous. Congratulations :flower:

Awww congratulations!
It took us a good few days to settle into breast feeding..... You will get there xxx

Congratulations, he is absolutely beautiful!

Hang in there with the breastfeeding, mama, and congrats.

Be naked with your little man as much as possible, get his tummy facing you and make sure he opens REALLY wide. If he's drowsy, it feels super mean, but get a nice cold damp washcloth and put it on his belly. It'll make him REALLY MAD AT YOU, but the crying will get his mouth open wide enough for a good latch. Remember, he's learning along with you, so be patient with both of you. :)

Well done, keep up the good work, it'll be worth it in the end, x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->