had my baby girl :) 05.08.2011

chloeandbaby

Reaction score
Hey everyone!!

Had my baby girl Daisy Amelia on the 05.08.2011 (friday) at 15.53. 3 days early. Weight 6lb 12. my little princess xxx

Here is my birth story......

Probably since last weekend felt twinges, period like pains in back and stomach, nothing major but did get me all excited! Wednesday at around 2pm i had a bloody show, browny red stuff, sorry tmi, that carried on all afternoon and i was having mini contractions but nothing to complain about more like period pains and they were irregular, so i took some paracetamol and went to the cinema lol. Contractions got more regular later on in the eve like every 10 mins or so, went and had a bath and more painkillers!! Went to bed and woke every so often with contractions but prob slept through some as werent that painful at this point.

Thursday morn they were closer together prob every 8mins and more intense, had a chilled day and went to bed rang midwives who said wait till they get to 5 mins apart then ring back and if waters break ring aswell. went to bed and surprisingly slept well, kept waking but no where near as many times as i thought i would so had pretty decent night really.

Woke at 6ish in morn pains were alot worse i was complaining alot and i was very wet down there so wondered whether waters had broke or not, OH rang midwives and they told him to bring me in! So excited as thought ahhh next time i come home i could have my baby!

Got to hosp about 7.25 and they got me in a 4 bay room and had a look to c what was going on down there lol, i was 3cm dialated so was happy as was scared was going to be nothing and that they would send me back home! but they kept me in was in this room for what felt like forever and they moved me to my own room so i could have some gas and air as pain increasing. was in own round around 10am but they came in round 11ish saying they needed the room as they were busy!! grr. they checked me again i was 4-5cm so they said that as i was prob going to be a while they would put me in a 4 bay room and give me some pethedine to help me sleep (i thought they were having a laugh) but anyway id did relax me but pain got so bad that didnt take it away so i had no gas and air at this point :( about hour later OH kept asking midwives 2 get me a room as by this point i was crying and moaning alot, they told me to take a bath, i mean a frigging bath?!!?!?!?!?! i was like no i know it wont do anything, i know my own body and the pain was alot worse but i started to panic as i thought maan im only 5cm and still got ages to go, if i cant cope with pain now how would i cope in few hours!! anywayy, i did have a bath and jus at end of bath let out huge scream, most painful contraction yet!!!!

Swore quite alot :D got OH to go pester midwives who FINALLY got me a room about half hr after that! got on the gas and air, wanting to die at this point and really considering epidural! Midwives swapped shifts i was that stoned i kept shouting at one for leaving me and going on her lunch lol!! new one called katie arrived, i had few more v painful contractions and she was saying that she was going to c if any more dialated, she went out room came back after hearing almighty scream from me!! Looked down and was like 'Chloe do you feel and different' i was like yeah theres pressure i need to push!!! Started to push my waters blew all over the midwife she had to get changed lol!!! they came out with such a force! (they hadnt broke when i thought they actually had!)

5 pushes and alot of cursing and screaming and gas and air later and my gorgeous princess was placed on me, first thing i said was 'where did that come from!' lol. was amazing i literally forgot all the pain and i would do it 100 times over for her!!!

Very proud of other half as he watched the whole thing and my mom was a star too, most emotional day of my life and its now day 5, iv managed to keep her alive for 5 days :) lol. she weight 6lb 12oz and was feeding straight away :) midwives were shocked at how fast it all went towards the end, i went from 5cm to 10cm in couple hrs!! no wonder i was screaming in that 4 bay room lol.

we brought her home saturday at around half 3 in afternoon and my life hasnt been the same ever since :) shes amazing though.

will post some pics up soon!!

i know post is long but i used to enjoy reading other peoples birth storys and hope u enjoy mine.

lots of love Chloe and Daisy Amelia (changed her middle name as went off Grace) xx

Awww congratulation's!! My little man was 2 on August 5th, birthday buddies ^.^
Love the story, bet you'll be lookin back laughin at the though of exploding waters onto midwife ^.^

Congrats hun! she is such a Beautiful little girl a princess for defo!

Cant wait for my cuddle

so happy for you your an amazing mummy

xxx

wow! incredible story! great to her how it really happens

Congratulations hun - love the birth story. Pretty name too x

sorry about late reply everyone had my hands tied with baby daisy!! thanks for all the messages though hope all your pregnancy's and births go well :) xx

Congrats to you and your family!!!! How wonderful :)

Aww congratulations! What a lovely name for your little baby girl too. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->