Had My baby!!!

Tiger22

Reaction score
Last Thursday night my husband and I got Mexican food then took a walk..got home and my water broke! My labor and delivery was very rough for me due to my heart condition..had some issues with it and had to spend one night in the icu just to watch me. But I am home now and currently snuggling with my beautiful and healthy baby girl!! She is perfect and I'm just so happy! :) She was born on April 19... So just a few days late (wonder if it was the Mexican or walking ..? Lol).
I would post pics but I'm not sure how to on here?! Just had to share the good news! Good luck to you all! :)

Congrats! Mexican food put me in labor with my first. :haha:

Congratulations!! I'll be having Mexican on my due date; thanks! Hahaha. I had Applebees right before going into labor with my first... I don't remember what I had, though. Congratulations on your gorgeous little sweet heart!!!!! Glad you're doing better and that you've both healthy. :)

congratulations on your baby girl, sorry you had a rough time but glad you are well x

Congratulations! My girlfriend went into labor after eating Jamaican food so you never know...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->