Had my ercp today...

xocharlotteox

Reaction score
Well had the op 2day must say im relieved its now done, feel alot better knowing that after 4weeks of carrying my dead baby my torture is finally gettin better. Even better am in no pain had heavy bleeding but seems to have stopped now :D We want to start trying as soon as my body has sorted itself out :) xx

So sorry for your loss hun. My heart goes out to you.

I understand what you are going through as I had a mmc in January this year and have just started ttc again. Its so devastating and you are certainly in the right place for lots of support. I dont know how I would cope without everyone on here.

I'm a fellow essex'er too lol!
x

So sorry for your loss hun. My heart goes out to you.

I understand what you are going through as I had a mmc in January this year and have just started ttc again. Its so devastating and you are certainly in the right place for lots of support. I dont know how I would cope without everyone on here.

I'm a fellow essex'er too lol!
x

Lol im from Maldon area! You? Ye this site has helped when i founf i was having a delayed/silent miscarriage i was devasted, confused and angry at myself didnt know who to talk as nobody in my family has experienced this. And being only 19 thinks its been alot for my family to deal with as they dont wna upset me more

I am glad to hear that side of things is over for you and you can start moving on physically.

I know things are hard but they will get better hun - at least when the bleeding is stopped you can look forward a bit.

I am from Leigh (near Southend) I know Maldon park lol!

Oh hun that is awful. Its so hard talking to people you know, like friends. unless they have been through it. I am going through a harder time now than 3 months ago when it happened. Delayed shock and axiety. I just have this awful jealous streak with anyone pregnant (not you guys on here by the way haha!!) just feel so angry becuase my baby died and I cant get my head around that, no matter what I do or how I try.

I wish there was something I could say to make you feel better! on a positive note about trying again. I had a normal period within 4 weeks from my erpc and then another one 4 weeks after that and started ttc last week and now in the 2ww!! praying for my sticky little bean this time
x

Yup im due to return to work next week if i feel physically/emotionally ready im bit worried cos my boss/good friend is 23weeks pregnant and im struggling to cope with the idea of returning and listening to baby talk and maternity leave when ive just lost my baby thats took 19months to concieve, well fingers crossed for you i hope its good news xx

Going back to work will be hard no matter how much time to give yourself. Please dont rush back though. I only had 2 weeks off and went back for a 5 weeks and then BAM it hit me....I realised how I hadnt dealt with my grief. It can take a while and your GP will be very understanding. Mine has signed me off for 4 weeks so far and I am feeling better by the day. 2 weeks was not long enough.

After waiting so long for your pregnancy you are going to feel very upset and angry and that isnt your fault, its normal and anyone that doesnt understand has obviosly never been through the heartache. I work on a maternity unit and see mums and babies all day and all my colleagues are pregnant and at the stage I should be and it was killing me, slowly chipping away at me and I just flipped and cried so bad I walked out of work and to my gp and I still cant face it yet.

Sorry hun, I am going on here. Feelings and emotions are just abundant for me and once I start I cant stop. I guess that is why this website is so good. Everyone will understand.

I really wish you all the best with ttc again and big hugs
xxxxx

Hi Charlotte

Glad to hear your erpc wasn’t too bad and went as well as these things can. I know that when I had mine I tried to look at it as a turning point and a way to try and look to the future rather than dwell on the past – it is hard and not a day goes by when I don’t think about what’s happened but like you I found the procedure a real relief after finding out about our mmc.

I hope that you have someone to look after you – try not to overdo things and rest as much as you can. Don’t feel like you should rush back to work – just see how you feel when the time comes. I was signed offf for 4 weeks after my erpc and even though physically my recovery was quite quick emotionally it does take a bit of time.

Sending you :hugs:

:hugs: glad the erpc went well, hope u stay pain free hun :D good luck for when ur ready to start ttc again, this forum is great - full of lovely people :D xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->