had my homebirth today !!!

evewidow

2 boys and a girl ♥
Reaction score
just a quicky to say i delivered my little as yet nameless princess this afternoon at home on just a tens machine. loved being at home and if i was to ever have more kids would do it agian like a shot ...did have to be rushed to hospital for a suspected uterine prolapse after but was false alarm and allowed back an hour later so not perfect but more or less to plan. will link to a birth story when i get round to it/

Congratulations! Looking forward to reading your birth story xxx

Wonderful!! And it just shows that they are more likely to be OVER cautious when you are at home but one you were given the all clear you were back home and there to stay!!!

Congrats!! x

Congratulations on your little girl! Look forward to reading your birth story :)

YAY Eve!!! I'm glad it was a false alarm. I hear Lucky mention in Feblovebugs that you went in and was worried for you. All good though yay! :thumbup:

That is absolutely wonderful!!! Thank you so much for sharing. You must be over the moon with delight!

I agree with MM that the benefits of home, IS that level of care that you get with your 1 to 1 midwives at home. For me, It’s a no-brainer even compared to a birthing centre.

Huge congratulations.. Enjoy your little man and family; it is magic time. (I can’t wait to experience it again)
XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->