had my little girl

honeybun

Mum of 3
Reaction score
Hope your ready for thi lol.I was due to be induced on the 18th october the day after her due date, due to repeated reduced fetal movement and other problems.Well monday came and i went it.I was given my 1st pessery which started contractions within minutes and got me from 1cm to 2cm dilated but my cervix was still high and thick, i was gievn another pessery which caused more cntractions but didnt change my cervix.Midwives said i was dilated enough to break my waters but i had to wait for space on labour ward.Well after 3 day wait :( i finaly went upto labour ward on 21st october (was a very long and boring stay in hospital)The 1st midwife couldnt break my waters as they were too firm so after an hour wait a aneisatist came and broke them no worrys, this caused toghtenings bu no major contractions.After 4 hours i was put on drip after 4 hours on drip i was examined and i was 3cm and cervis lengh had dissapeared and all was left to do was dilate.Midwife turned up drip and the contractions really came on an i used gas and air and 1 pethadin injection which made me sleep in and out of the contractions.I was examined at 8pm and was 5 cm and reallly started to feel the contractions so i HAD to opt for epidural, the midwife got everything ready and came and said the anesatist was in theatre so i had to wait.I really felt like i had to push and midwife so no i didnt and rechecked me and i was still 5 cm, suddenly as she took off her gloves i felt a massive urge and couldnt stop myself from pushing, midwife had had to examin me again to stop me but as she stuck her fingersin she said i was 10cm, i was like wow in 30seconds id gone up 5cm...Well after lots of gas and air (which made me high as a kite lol) 30 mins later my daughter Lexi Marie was born at 10.59pm weighing 8lbs 2 ozs and she has tonnes of hair and is beautiful in every way....Will upload pic soon xxxxx

congrats hun glad that you finally got your lo after a long wait in hospital :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->