Had my scan today 9+3

laila 44

Reaction score
So just thought I'd update. Had my panorama test and ultrasound today baby had been measuring 2-3 days behind and now has caught up and is only 1 day behind! Scan put me at 9+2 ... Super cute little fetus with arms legs and everything! Couldn't believe how much it grew! Baby was bouncing around and even had hiccups! Incredible to see. Very happy even though I was a wreck going into the scan:cloud9:

Yay so awesome u got to see baby moving! I think seeing those little arms and legs moving is one of the most reassuring things.

My next scan is tomorrow and so hoping to see a wiggle or two! When do you go in for your next scan?

Here's bubs xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 15
What's a panorama scan Hun?

Panorama is a detailed genetic screening that's offered by lots of Drs here. It tests for most chromosomal abnormalities in maternal blood. So it's done via blood test and swab from father. It also tells you the sex 100% accurate. I should have results by nov 12 xx

Yay so awesome u got to see baby moving! I think seeing those little arms and legs moving is one of the most reassuring things.

My next scan is tomorrow and so hoping to see a wiggle or two! When do you go in for your next scan?

Thanks Hun! Next scan is nov23 at 12 weeks :) it was really cool to see baby grow so much with arms and legs I couldn't believe it!!

Laila my next scan is also Nov 23rd and I'll be doing early genetic testing as well! They told me I had to be at least 10 weeks to do that, so didn't do it at last scan 9+1. I'm not going to take extra time off work just for bloodwork, so I'll combine it with scan on Nov 23rd :) can't believe I'll know the sex so soon!!!

Do you have any instincts boy or girl? I think boy although everyone says girl. I don't mind either way!

Laila my next scan is also Nov 23rd and I'll be doing early genetic testing as well! They told me I had to be at least 10 weeks to do that, so didn't do it at last scan 9+1. I'm not going to take extra time off work just for bloodwork, so I'll combine it with scan on Nov 23rd :) can't believe I'll know the sex so soon!!!

Do you have any instincts boy or girl? I think boy although everyone says girl. I don't mind either way![/QUOTE

That's awesome! Panorama is super exciting I couldn't wait to get it done so I can know the results lol. I have a strong feeling this one is a girl like my other 2 but who knows :) we'll find out soon. I'm going to be so nervous getting that call!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->