Had to re-do my list..

Status
Not open for further replies.

mummyfin

One of Each
Reaction score
Accidentally deleted half of my original list then saved without noticing, all gone! So I've forgotten a lot of the ideas I had, will just have to write down what I already have to keep track and add new things when I remember!

:cry:

DD (21 months)

Frozen Cutlery Set £4.00
Room on the Broom Sound Book £5.50 £0.50
Frozen Balloon £1.47
Talking Olaf Pull Apart £14.99
Spinning Olaf £19.99 £9.99
Animator Anna £20.00
Snow Glow Elsa £34.99 £0.00
Peppa Pig House Playset £14.99
Peppa Pig Campervan Playset £16.99
Peppa Pig Grandpa's Boat Playset £14.99
Belle and Boo Teaset £23.99 £18.99
Anna Dress £8.25
Fisher Price Disney Little People Klip Klop Cottage £16.80
Fisher Price Disney Little People Cinderella Carriage £12.41
Fisher Price Disney Little People Garden Tea Party £28.99 £8.99
Frozen Duvet £12.50
Disney Ariel's Beginning DVD £5.00 £0.00
Play Doh £1.00
Soft Anna £8.27
Soft Elsa £8.27

Total Cost so far = £273.39
- Survey Vouchers/Nectar Points used so far = £79.99
Total Spent so far = £193.40

*Possibly a Kitchen, Lush bath stuff, sweeties, annual*​

DS (6 Years)

Concept Zombie BMX £94.99
Concept Zombie Helmet £14.99
Stabilisers £7.02
Bike Pump £4.99
Remote Controlled Transformers Lockdown £16.92 £11.92
Olympus Binoculars £33.59 £10.84
Minecraft Plastic Animal Mobs Pack £14.53
Zombie Shower Gel £5.99
Plants Vs. Zombies Onesie £13.30
Transformers 4 Blu Ray £12.99
K'nex Plants Vs. Zombies Football Mech £13.07
K'nex Plants Vs. Zombies Jetpack Attack £16.71
Chill Factory Ice-Cream Maker £8.35
Transformers Scalextrics £19.99
Plants Vz. Zombies Duvet Cover £20.00
Next Zombie Slippers £8.00
Plants Vs. Zombies T-Shirt £8.00
Nerf Zombie Strike Slingfire £16.42
Nerf Zombie Strike Crossfire £13.19 £7.94
Nerf Zombie Strike Doublestrike £7.69 £2.91
PVZ Zombie Newspaper Plush £3.99
PVZ Zombie Conehead Plush £3.99
Minecraft Plush Sheep £2.41
Minecraft Plush Cow £2.73
Minecraft Plush Ocelot £3.00
Minecraft Plush Pig £2.79
Minecraft Plush Squid £2.73
Alien Egg £1.00
The Lorax DVD £4.90
PVZ Save Your Brains Book £2.55

Total Cost so far = £380.82
Survey Vouchers/Nectar Points used so far = £37.78
Total Spent so far: £343.04

*Still needs Lush bath bombs, sweeties, books*

Your list is looking good, I am sure you daughter will love her presents.

EDIT: Sorry I completely missed you had two children why I first posted this! I am sure both children with love their presents!

Any suggestions for a 21 month old very welcome as she seems to be lagging behind! I might just put the rest in her bank account as she is getting a big dolls house from MIL and an interactive doll, crib and pram from my parents. plus other family members' presents, which seems enough for her age? Not sure if that's a bit mean when DS is getting presents?

:shrug:

Great lists, and I'm so glad someone else has plants vs zombies stuff on their list! And the Zombie Strike Nerf guns.

I think it wont matter if your daughter has a bit less, she might get overwhelmed with too many things. I have a 21 month little boy and I know he is likely to just pick one thing and play with that for ages.

Your son is older and more able to appreciate having a range of toys or several things from a set like the Minecraft things.

You are not being unfair, both children have a selection of well thought out and age appropriate Christmas presents. They don't have to have exactly the same amount until they are older and may notice these things.

DS4 will be 14 months and he doesn't have as much as the other 3. Maybe next year I'll try to match them a bit closer.

I think it wont matter if your daughter has a bit less, she might get overwhelmed with too many things. I have a 21 month little boy and I know he is likely to just pick one thing and play with that for ages.

Your son is older and more able to appreciate having a range of toys or several things from a set like the Minecraft things.

You are not being unfair, both children have a selection of well thought out and age appropriate Christmas presents. They don't have to have exactly the same amount until they are older and may notice these things.

Thanks, it just seems mad to buy things just for the sake of it, she'll love all the things I've got so far but I think anything else I'd just be buying to make them equal this year. DS was 3 before he started getting more at Christmas so in a way they are equal according to their age?

:shrug:

Great lists, and I'm so glad someone else has plants vs zombies stuff on their list! And the Zombie Strike Nerf guns.

Yeah his entire pile is bright green zombie stuff this year lol!! He has his heart set on PVZ curtains too because we've just moved house and are doing up his room but can't find any anywhere!

:nope:

American Amazon have awesome Zombie Nerf machetes and swords that I can't find here, but I think I'll leave them for him to spend money from family on.

:thumbup:

I never think to look on the American Amazon site. Can you have them delivered here?

I never think to look on the American Amazon site. Can you have them delivered here?

Yep, if you search 'Nerf Zombie' then down the left hand side tick the global or international delivery box, and it will show you the sellers that will post to here, and the ones coming directly from Amazon. They tend to be cheaper but work out about the same price after postage is added. Great for things that aren't sold here though!

:thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back