Hair removal cream

Gems

Reaction score
WARNING !! DO NOT ALLOW YOUR OH ANYWHERE NEAR YOUR PUBIC HAIR WITH HAIR REMOVING CREAM !!!

I asked my other half last night to ''tidy me up below'' using Veet hair removing cream. I now have a 50 pence piece size of pubic hair left !! :rofl:

He got a little carried away !!

Hi.

God loves a tryer:rofl:

Last time i was preg i asked dp to shave my legs, i was so huge i couldnt do it. He started to shave my legs going downwards:dohh:, needless to say i struggled and did them myself:rofl:

V x x x

WARNING !! DO NOT ALLOW YOUR OH ANYWHERE NEAR YOUR PUBIC HAIR WITH HAIR REMOVING CREAM !!!

I asked my other half last night to ''tidy me up below'' using Veet hair removing cream. I now have a 50 pence piece size of pubic hair left !! :rofl:

He got a little carried away !!

Men!:dohh: They just don't get it!!
x x

Mine was quite good doing my legs, It helps it was an electric one mind you.

My hair grows so fast "down there" when I'm pregnant that with our 1st baby I had to ask hubby to give me a trim:blush:

Now...as soon as I find out I'm pregnant....I get rid of the lot so it's not too long and out of control by the time I'm too big to sort it out:rofl:....best do this soon actually or I'll be getting Chris to give me a short back and sides again:rofl::blush:

:rofl: haha.

my OH is gonna have to start doin mine, i can't see anything anymore :eek:

I absolutely give up! Tried shaving blindly down there this week and ended up cutting my C-section scar. UGH!

I wouldn't risk my life by asking my hubby to go there with ANY kind of hair removing implement!!!! His intentions are always good and I know he'd do anything to help me out, but he says "Oops!" far to frequently for my liking!

im getting to the point were im finding it very diffucult to do mine too :( ive told me OH hell have to start doing it soon, im also thinking about a wax nearer the time *scared*

im getting to the point were im finding it very diffucult to do mine too :( ive told me OH hell have to start doing it soon, im also thinking about a wax nearer the time *scared*

I was thinking about waxing nearer the time but I'm scared of the pain!!! (says the woman who's gonna have to push out a whole baby!)

Mine was quite good doing my legs, It helps it was an electric one mind you.

Your OH is electric??!! Does that mean you can turn him off when you've had enough???!!!:rofl:

I was thinking about waxing nearer the time but I'm scared of the pain!!! (says the woman who's gonna have to push out a whole baby!)

I know i was thinking that im scared itll hurt but then i thought ' well it cant be no worse than childbirth' :( so i think im going to go and get one done, im not good with people seeing my bits either but i suppose i have to get used to that too :(

I know i was thinking that im scared itll hurt but then i thought ' well it cant be no worse than childbirth' :( so i think im going to go and get one done, im not good with people seeing my bits either but i suppose i have to get used to that too :(

I'm not worried about people seeing stuff, but it's a different type of pain! Child birth is gradual pain, waxing is having your pubes RIPPED out suddenly!!!!!! So the descision is, do I wax and get it over with, or does my baby have to forrage it's way out through the amazon jungle...

DH and I were a bit tiddly one night...we were supposed to be going out but never made it as we fell asleep on the sofa. Anyhow, he asked if he could have a go at putting on my make up (which seemed like a good idea at the time) and I ended up looking like a cross between a drag queen and Coco the clown. Imagine my surprise the next morning when I looked in the mirror! I also had to dryclean the sofa covers ...

I went at it "down there" with veet and it burnt me :( and i used the sensitive one aswel lol so never again will i be doing that!

i wouldnt trust my OH to do any sort of tidying down there lol he'd so something mean just to laugh at me!

I'm not worried about people seeing stuff, but it's a different type of pain! Child birth is gradual pain, waxing is having your pubes RIPPED out suddenly!!!!!! So the descision is, do I wax and get it over with, or does my baby have to forrage it's way out through the amazon jungle...

:rofl: I'm sure baby will manage! Until a few years ago no-one got rid of their pubes and we never heard stories of entanglement of babies at birth! lol

My hubby did it for me when i was pregnant first time and he said the other day 'Spose i will have to tidy u up again soon' I was like alright give me a few weeks talk about keen!!lol

:rofl: I'm sure baby will manage! Until a few years ago no-one got rid of their pubes and we never heard stories of entanglement of babies at birth! lol

True!!!:rofl:

It's just that when you watch birthing videos and such, it just looks so messy and hairy down there! Not that I'm gonna be filming it, but I'd just like my hedges to be a little neater.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->