Hairs on privates

Chezzer

Reaction score
Hi
Really strange one my lg is 5 months old and I've noticed she has fine colourless hair on her vagina the lips and the pubic area, if one of u were to change her nappy u would see it, any ideas? She has no b.o arm pit hair or chest forming??

Hi,

This happened with my daughter who is now 10 months. Very visible yet fine pubic hair. I mentioned it to her doctor who tested her hormones (thyroid and so forth) and all her levels were normal. She said it’s nothing to worry about and will gradually go away. Over the last two months I’ve noticed a less amount. Other than the hair, she’s a normal developing baby. I hope this helps.

Hi,

This happened with my daughter who is now 10 months. Very visible yet fine pubic hair. I mentioned it to her doctor who tested her hormones (thyroid and so forth) and all her levels were normal. She said it’s nothing to worry about and will gradually go away. Over the last two months I’ve noticed a less amount. Other than the hair, she’s a normal developing baby. I hope this helps.
Thank you that good to hear, dr said if it gets thicker to go bk, its just a worry. How did they test her hormones?

It was a blood test. It was a horrendous experience for us...no mama wants to see their baby in pain but it had to be done to rule out potential problems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->