Half a Year....

I'm really sorry :hugs: it will be six months for me soon too.
It's sad how quickly the world has moved on...it feels to me that as time goes by, people are forgetting about my girls.

But I will always remember them, and I will think of your Maya too as well as all of the other angels whose mummys have gotten me through this xxx

I'm really sorry :hugs: it will be six months for me soon too.
It's sad how quickly the world has moved on...it feels to me that as time goes by, people are forgetting about my girls.

But I will always remember them, and I will think of your Maya too as well as all of the other angels whose mummys have gotten me through this xxx

I know nobody talks about her anymore...I guess as time moves on for everyone else it still stands still for me (us) :hugs:

:cry::cry::cry::cry: Isn't it amazing how fast the time goes. It is over 9 months for me, I can't believe that. For some reason and I don't know why her 6 month passing was worse than her due date :cry::cry::cry: I have NO idea why it was like that for me. I just can't believe how days turn into weeks and weeks into months and months into years,it amazes me and saddens me :hugs::hugs:
I look at my oldest son and I can't believe he is 20 :cry::cry: I remember bringing him home from the hospital just like it was yesterday. I can't believe I am 41, I remember yesterday i was 21.
I am so sorry your hurting and I know this hurting will never ever go away, but eventually it will get easier. I cry every night as I say my prayers. I will never get over Ava , ever . If you ever need a talk or a vent you know we are all here for you and you know Maya is with all our angels up there ..I promise you that is true , you will see her again.
Thinking Of You :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Time is going by so Fast :cry:

I MISS her so MUCH :cry:

Bless you, sending loads of hugs :hugs:.....its only a week for me, so I guess this is my first milestone. I think its harder for milestones when they fall this time of year as everyone is getting geared up for christmas. Thinking of all the lovely ladies here whose little ones would be due now or should be here xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->